Are you in college, working in an entry-level position or considering a job change, and looking for a rewarding career? This webinar presented by the team at PMCentersUSA is intended to introduce the professions of Project Management and Business Analysis.
This 30 min. informational webinar is not intended for senior level professionals. PMI® and IIBA® credits will not be awarded for attending this webinar presentation.
This webinar will teach you:
1. The roles of a Project Manager and Business Analyst
2. The career path of a Project Manager and Business Analyst
3. The importance of PMI® and the IIBA®
4. The expected compensation for entry-level Project Manager and Business Analyst positions
5. The way to get started in a Project Manager or Business Analyst career
Date: November 6, 2012
Time: 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm EST
NOTE : Although this is a webinar from PMCenterUSA for promoting their courses, Carlow MBA’s new concentration on Project Management (to be launched Fall 2013) prepares students for the same careers.